AIT with the support of the U.S. Embassy, Athens, Greece, is pleased to invite you to the
5th InnoForum Open Workshop on
"The Art of Change - Innovating our way out of the crisis: Innovation & IPR”
that will take place on the 31st of May 2013, at AIT premises.
The workshop seeks to explore the role of innovation as a mechanism for overcoming the crisis.
The focal sectors where innovation and legal perspectives will be examined are:
Tourism, Agriculture and Medical.
Attached you will find the event agenda.
A list of confirmed session chair members includes:
- Petros Kokkalis, President, AIT
- Emily Schubert, Economic Officer, U.S. Embassy
A list of confirmed event speakers includes:
- Alexis Galinos, CEO Athens Tourism and Economic Development Company (ATEDCo)
- Dr. Dimitris Kouretas, Professor and Associate Dean, University of Thessaly
- Dr Despina Sanoudou, Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacology, Medical School University of Athens
- Demetri Chriss, Member of the BoD and Head of Business Development of Tuvunu S.A.
- Clay Gregory, President and CEO of Visit Napa Valley (VNV)
- Yiannis Vlontzos, President & Managing Director, Merck Hellas
- Dr. Maria Markatou, National and KapodistrianUniversity of Athens
- Tasos Tsoukalas, New Business Development Director, APIVITA SA
- Konstantinos Korletis, Aephoria.net
- Alexandros Costopoulos, Repower Greece
- Dr Aris Kefalogiannis, CEO, Gaea Products S.A.
- Dimitris Anastasopoulos Legal Attorney and President of ‘e-Themis’
- Gregory Tsolias, Legal Attorney
- Peter Michel Heilmann, visionary entrepreneur, eco and social innovator, changemaker, author, Co-Founder and former President, EuroCharity
- Dr. Markos G. Tsipouras, Chief Research Officer, Q base R&D
- Dr. Alexandros Tzallas, i-plan
- Charis Ioannou, Student-Inventor
- Margarita Papantoniou, Lawyer, George Papantoniou & Co LLC and Lecturer, European University Cyprus
- Stavros Habakis, Managing Director,H+S Technology Solutions
- Christos Katsanos, CEO, DKG Group
- Alexandros Trimis, CEO and Co-Founder,Dopios
- Dilena Vasileiou, Communication Manager, HARTIS
- Vangelis Chliaras, Panagiotis Bairamis, Manthos Papamathaiou, Popeye on Mars-NASA International Space Apps Challenge 2013
Your participation is free of charge, but seating is limited, so you are kindly requested to confirmyour attendance by registering or by calling at +30 210-6682791
Certifications of attendance will be provided upon request (please denote your interest in the
registration form or send an E-mail with your full name at email@example.com)
Looking forward to seeing you!
With warm regards,
Prof. Gregory Yovanof Dr Xenia Ziouvelou Emily Schubert
MBIT Program Director (AIT) Research Scientist & Teaching Fellow (AIT) Economic Officer (U.S. Embassy)
More from this author: